The RememBear browser is built into our mobile applications (Android and iOS). It allows you to more easily use your passwords by filling passwords directly from RememBear into a browser page contained within the RememBear app. Unfortunately, if you use your regular browser app, this is not possible as many browser applications do not support autofill. If you're not finding that the RememBear browser is filling your passwords properly, see here for instructions on how to report the issue.
- Why isn't RememBear autofilling my passwords?
- Why won't RememBear sync?
- Why do I need the full desktop application?
- What is the RememBear browser and why should I use it?
- Why don’t my browser codes match?
- Can I use RememBear when I’m offline?
- Can I sync my passwords to a local file only, rather than to the cloud?
- How to configure your Firewall or Proxy to work with RememBear
- Device encryption with devices that do not support Direct Boot
- Why are some of my items greyed out?