We’ll be performing some maintenance to our systems on July 19th, after which your version of RememBear will no longer be able to update, and on August 20th it will no longer connect with our servers. That means you won’t be able to sync between devices, add new devices, or securely backup.
Good news though, all you have to do is take 30 seconds to update your app to version 1.4.3 or later and you'll be ready for the future! Just follow these few steps.
To update in-app (until July 19th):
- Open the RememBear app and head into your Settings (gear icon in the bottom left corner).
- Select the Account tab and click Check for Updates.
- Update your Bear when prompted.
To update from our website (after July 19th):
- Head to our website and click download.
- Follow any prompts to complete the installation.
If at any time you'd like further assistance, reach out to our support bears here.