We're making some security improvements and as a result, older versions of RememBear will stop working on August 20th, 2019. After that date you will no longer be able to sync between devices, add new devices, or securely backup your items. You will still have access to all of your items saved on your existing devices.
Good news, all you have to do is take 30 seconds to update your app to the latest version of RememBear and your Bear will continue to work as it should! Just follow these few steps:
1. Open RememBear and go to settings (gear icon in the bottom left).
2. Click the Account tab > 'Check for Updates' > confirm.
1. Open RememBear and click 'RememBear' in your menu bar at the top of your screen.
2. Select 'Check for Updates' and confirm.
Update iOS or Android:
1. Go to the App Store on your device (iOS App Store or Google Play Store) and update to the newest version of RememBear.
If you're running the following versions, you're good to go!
If at any time you'd like further assistance, reach out to our support bears here.