With the update to Catalina, macOS requires users to grant new permissions for certain capabilities, Screen Recording being one of them.
RememBear doesn’t actually record your screen, but it does need to see what’s on your screen (in other words, “record it”) to scan QR codes. This is used when adding 2FA within items stored in RememBear.
To grant Screen Recording permissions, follow these steps:
1. Open “System Preferences”.
2. Select “Security & Privacy”.
3. Select the “Privacy” tab.
4. From the list on the left, select “Screen Recording”.
5. Select the checkbox next to RememBear to grant the necessary permission.
If you run into any issues doing so, reach out to our Friendly Support Bears.