Great question! You’ll need to think of something strong, but memorable. Your Master Password will be a big part of what protects all of your other passwords. It’s also the password you’ll be using to unlock RememBear on a daily basis. We recommend that you use a strong password that you’ve never used before. It should include a few random words or characters (this will keep it memorable but strong). It should also be a minimum of 8 characters long and adding a number or two into the mix wouldn’t hurt. You could even include a special character, just to keep things exciting!
- What is a Backup Kit and why do I need one?
- What do I do if I forget my Master Password?
- What should my Master Password be?
- I already have a TunnelBear VPN account, can I use it to login to RememBear?
- How do I migrate to RememBear from another password manager?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I change my Master Password?
- How do I view, change, or delete my personal information from RememBear?
- How do I download a copy of my data?
- How do I export my data from RememBear?