To delete your RememBear account you’ll need to contact one of our friendly Support Bears**MAYBE UPDATE URL**. Once we've received the request, we’ll send you an email to complete the deletion process. At this point the account will be completely removed. Please note that once the account is deleted we have no way of recovering the account or any of the information stored within the account. If you want to continue using RememBear after this point, you'll need to create a new account from scratch.
- What is a Backup Kit and why do I need one?
- What do I do if I forget my Master Password?
- What should my Master Password be?
- I already have a TunnelBear VPN account, can I use it to login to RememBear?
- How do I migrate to RememBear from another password manager?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I change my Master Password?
- How do I view, change, or delete my personal information from RememBear?
- How do I download a copy of my data?
- How do I export my data from RememBear?