Currently, no. You’ll need to create a separate RememBear account for the time being. See our information on how to get started for more info.
- I've lost access to my account, what should I do?
- What is a Backup Kit and why do I need one?
- What should my Master Password be?
- How do I create a Backup Kit?
- I already have a TunnelBear VPN account, can I use it to login to RememBear?
- How do I import items from another password manager into RememBear?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I change my Master Password?
- What is Two-Step Verification?
- How do I add Two-Step Verification codes to RememBear?