Currently, no. You’ll need to create a separate RememBear account for the time being. See our information on how to get started for more info.
- What is a Backup Kit and why do I need one?
- What do I do if I forget my Master Password?
- What should my Master Password be?
- I already have a TunnelBear VPN account, can I use it to login to RememBear?
- How do I migrate to RememBear from another password manager?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I change my Master Password?
- How do I view, change, or delete my personal information from RememBear?
- How do I download a copy of my data?
- How do I export my data from RememBear?