Absolutely. When you’re offline you’ll still have access to your passwords and other information. You can also still create and edit existing items. Once an internet connection becomes available, RememBear will make sure your changes are synced to the rest of your devices.
- Why isn't RememBear autofilling my passwords?
- Can I sync my passwords to a local file only, rather than to the cloud?
- Can I use RememBear when I’m offline?
- What is the RememBear browser and why should I use it?
- Why do I need the full desktop application?
- Why won't RememBear sync?
- Why don’t my browser codes match?
- How to configure your Firewall or Proxy to work with RememBear
- Device encryption with devices that do not support Direct Boot
- I accidentally deleted an item, how do I get it back?