Absolutely. When you’re offline you’ll still have access to your passwords and other information. You can also still create and edit existing items. Once an internet connection becomes available, RememBear will make sure your changes are synced to the rest of your devices.
Can I use RememBear when I’m offline?
- Why do I need the full desktop application?
- Why don’t my browser codes match?
- Why isn't RememBear autofilling my passwords?
- Why won't RememBear sync?
- Can I use RememBear when I’m offline?
- Can I sync my passwords to a local file only, rather than to the cloud?
- Why does RememBear require permissions to Screen Record on macOS 10.15+?
- How to configure your Firewall or Proxy to work with RememBear
- Device encryption with devices that do not support Direct Boot
- How do I uninstall RememBear?