If you’re currently using an Android device that does not support Direct Boot and your device is encrypted, you’ll need to re-enable device encryption if you turn on the RememBear auto-fill. This is an unfortunate issue with earlier versions of Android that do not support Direct Boot. If you can, we do suggest updating to a newer version of Android to avoid this issue and benefit from the enhanced security provided by more recent versions of the Android operating system.
- Why isn't RememBear autofilling my passwords?
- Can I sync my passwords to a local file only, rather than to the cloud?
- Can I use RememBear when I’m offline?
- What is the RememBear browser and why should I use it?
- Why do I need the full desktop application?
- Why won't RememBear sync?
- Why don’t my browser codes match?
- How to configure your Firewall or Proxy to work with RememBear
- Device encryption with devices that do not support Direct Boot
- Why are some of my items greyed out?